The term ‘Dimples & co. Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is New Horizon Building, 3,5 Miles Philip SW Goldson Highway, Belize City in Belize. Our company registration number is 161.986. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information we collect is divided into three categories: website visitors, prospects, and customers. Prospects can become customers over time and to serve everyone as good as possible, Dimples & co. Ltd. encourages userfriendly experiences with tailor-made innovative solutions.
Website visitors might be exposed to web cookies. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site and services.
- Where they are essential to make our site work.
- To enable the features on our site (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line).
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Prospects who want to get in touch with Dimples & co. Ltd. can leave their contact information which includes, (company) name, location, telephone number and e-mail address to initiate contact. When no contact is established, customer information is deleted from our files within 30 days.
Customers of Dimples & Co. Ltd. work with us on a project basis. This means that at the end of each project, customer data is removed from our files after six months following the end of the project. For commercial purposes, we might showcase the project on our website to allow prospects to see what working with Dimples & co. Ltd. means.
Third party content and platforms: to market products and services, we can use professional platforms that have proven to be successful. Such third-party platforms can leverage customer visibility and drive sales and income. We cannot take any responsibility for the content provided by third parties, specifically when a content platform such as Hubpages or Amazon, also allows unknown others to use their infrastructure.
Data access, data breach, and data rectification: in our effort to fulfill professional duties as one could expect from a marketing agency, we collect data and personal information from visitors of this website, prospects, and customers. The purpose of the collection of data is by mutual consent, prospects and customers reach out to us because they want something from us.
If the data we keep from you is incorrect, or changes over time, you can always reach out to us and request changes or amendments.
There is no reason to share information with third parties unless customers allow us to use specific parts of a marketing campaign in our own marketing communication. In singular events, there can be a legal obligation to share specific information with law enforcement agencies or tax authorities. Due to the nature of our business, we don’t expect this to happen but cannot rule it out either. When we are served by courts or receive a subpoena, we have to honor the request by law.
Right to be forgotten: if you made a mistake and don’t want us to contact you, or want us to remove your data from our files, do not hesitate to contact us at info (@) dimplesand.co. Rest assured, information is being removed from our files between 30 days and 6 months (after the collaboration project ends). If you, however, want us to terminate your files, just reach out and we’ll confirm the removal within a reasonable time.
Additional information: this website and the GDPR and privacy statement was formulated in collaboration with GDPR Software Solutions. Privacy protection is a process. Changes in the way information is collected, processed and distributed may change over time. Therefore, this GDPR and privacy statement may change over time. Visitors of our website are advised to read this statement periodically.